Last Updated: 16 October 2023
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device) when you browse a website. They are used to enhance your browsing experience and provide us with information on how you use our website.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable core functionalities such as security, network management, and accessibility.
- Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to analyze user behavior and improve the performance of our website. These cookies collect information in an aggregated and anonymous form.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make on the website (such as language preferences) and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These cookies are temporary and are deleted from your device when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a longer period or until you manually delete them.
We may also use third-party services that may set cookies on our behalf. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies of these third parties.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please refer to your browser’s settings or help menu to learn how to adjust or delete cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.